banner

Sunday, July 4, 2010

It's a Great Sunday...... July 4

"Hwoahhhh......"

I seen it in the face of our townmate when we sung our offered mass songs a while ago..... All our choirmates are in good mode, they delivered all pieces well together with the well played instruments of our 2 choirmates and our instructor/adviser Sir Renante who played the keyboard. That was really great, I bet all our townmates who attended the mass felt holy at that time. Yes, I seen it in their face. Our instructor told me to practice string instrument coz I will playing "baho de arco".... so excited, got 2 practice hard.....

This photo taken last year, "Halad Awit sa Birhen sa Regla Song Writing Contest" in BDR Church

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some Comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails